What You Need To Do
Important: NEVER RETURN YOUR BAT TO YOUR SPORTING GOODS DEALER (*Canadian customers read note at bottom of page)
You do not need to pre-register your bat upon purchase. We suggest, however, that you save your receipt since the receipt will be required to show valid proof of purchase if you were to need to send your bat in for warranty replacement.
- Complete the online Bat Return Form OR call 1-877-807-5291 between the hours of 8 -5 CST, Monday -Friday, to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). For questions, you can email email@example.com. Please have the following information ready: model #, length, and date purchased.
- Once you receive your RA# and return instructions, send your bat along with a valid proof of purchase (sales receipt) to the Warranty Department. The sales receipt must be from an authorization dealer. Miken's warranty commitment is to the original owner and is not transferable. Miken DOES NOT accept receipts from PayPal, Paypoint, eBay, or other auction websites.
Bats must be received by our evaluators within the warranty time frame and before the one year warranty expires.
We recommend that you make a copy of your sales receipt for your own records; please rubber band the original receipt referencing the RA# to the barrel of the bat and send to:
Miken Bat Returns
RA# (fill in your RA#)
132 Bissen St.
Caledonia, MN 55921
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their bat in for warranty consideration. We are not responsible for any bat that is lost during the shipping to our facility. We strongly recommend that you insure the package while in route to us with whichever carrier that you feel most confident with.
Upon completion of evaluation, if the bat is deemed defective and meets our warranty requirements, Miken will send out a replacement bat. If possible, Miken will repair the bat first before a replacement is issued. End caps and knobs are typically something that can be repaired. If a bat is sent back repaired, the sales receipt will also be returned since the remaining warranty will still be in effect from the original date of purchase. The customer is responsible to retain this receipt for any warranty time period remaining on the bat.
Customer must be available to sign for their warranty bats. We can no longer accept a signature from a neighbor. After three delivery attempts, the package will be returned as undeliverable.
Miken has the right, as the manufacturer, to laser engrave, or "mark" any bat they feel are not entitled to a warranty replacement. Bats must be received by our evaluators within the warranty time frame.
Each bat that comes in for warranty must meet our warranty requirements to receive a one-time replacement within one year from date of purchase. Miken Sports reserves the right to perform any testing that they deem necessary to determine whether the bat meets the warranty requirements.
- Bats must be purchased from an authorized dealer or store of Miken's. If they are not an account of Miken and/or authorized to represent Miken, the bat will be sent back denied and marked.
- Receipts will also be verified with the retailer/authorized dealer. If the store notifies Miken that the purchase was invalid, the bat will be sent back denied and will be marked.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER bats that have been used in commercial batting cages.
- Miken will not honor any bat that has been altered. An alteration may consist of: gluing (even in an attempt to "repair" the bat), shaving, rolling, vicing, hitting objects other than balls with your bat and basically, any form of "doctoring" your bat in any form in an attempt to affect the performance or characteristics of the bat. If Miken finds a bat has been altered, the warranty is null and void and will be returned to the customer. The bat will also be marked.
- All bats will be cut during the evaluation process to confirm that no alterations have been attempted or done on the bat. If Miken finds that the bat has been altered, it will be returned to the customer in the condition that is received back after this process.
Miken is also not responsible for any injury resulting in using an "altered bat."
Miken offers a one-time warranty replacement. A bat issued for warranty replacement will be permanently marked as "NO WARRANTY" on the taper of the bat. *Please note that if you reside in Canada and bought your bat in Canada, you need to contact the retailer that you purchased the bat from in regards to the warranty.
Products WITHOUT a Limited Warranty
These include but are not limited to: Ultra II, Ultra II Maxload, Ultra II Advanced, Ultra II USA